11 Sep 2018
We would like to apologise for the delay to the end of the first phase of the regeneration project. This has largely been due to some unforeseen challenges related to the supply of steel for the balconies on the blocks of flats.
We are also very sorry that the date for the completion of the first phase has had to be pushed back from what has been communicated to you in the past.
If you have any further questions please contact Iveta/Ricky or Natalie on 07970639441.
Director of Regeneration
19 Sep 2017
Thank you to everyone that attended our Sherwood Close Consultation Event on 18 September 2017.
For those of you that couldn’t make it, below are links to the materials we used to explain the changes to block C4.
If you have any questions about these changes please give Natalie Down a call on 0300 100 0303.
15 Jun 2017
What is Love London Working?
Love London Working is an ESF funded programme that supports unemployed London residents into work.
We offer support to customers in many ways:
– Employability support – Each person registered with Love London Working is allocated an Employment Support Officer who is there to provide advice and guidance to help people into work.
We run sessions and workshops that help with CVs, application forms, selling yourself effectively and interview skills.
We also have facilities for supported job search sessions.
– Computer skills and on-line learning – Those registered to Love London Working will have access to our full range of e-learning courses which include; computer basics, health and safety in the work place, manual handling, employability on-line, ECDL and a whole lot more.
– Direct Access to job vacancies – We work directly with employers from a variety of industries including Security, Construction, Care, Retail, Administration, Warehousing and Catering to gain direct access to their current and up-coming vacancies.
We will provide support with applications, access to relevant vocational training and interview practice before the real thing.
Some of the employers we have recently worked with include Lidl, Virgin Trains, and Metro Bank.
Who can take part in Love London Working?
The project can work with anyone who meets the following eligibility:
– Aged 16 +
– Not currently in any paid work
– Lives in a London borough
– Has the right to work in the UK
– Not currently on the DWP Work Programme
How do you get involved?
Contact me by phone or email to enquire about our information sessions every Thursday from July in the Lido Centre at 1.30pm.
To book or for further information please contact Jude Buttle on 07715 051668 or email email@example.com
10 Aug 2016
At the meet the contractor event we were asked for details of the planning application.
The application and all submitted documents are available on Ealing Council’s website – please click on the link below to access the page.